SC&A experts are recognized for their in-depth knowledge of NORM/TENORM regulations
and worker protection/environmental issues and have provided NORM/TENORM consulting
services to private industry and regulatory agencies for more than 30 years.
- SC&A routinely consults with private industry on the variations in
NORM/TENORM regulations across the United States and advises clients in the
most efficient regulatory compliance practices.
- SC&A closely monitors developments in regulations and management of
NORM/TENORM associated with hydraulic fracturing of shale gas plays and is
regularly called upon to provide consulting services.
- For Cameron International, SC&A developed a Worker Protection Plan and
screening procedures to identify rented equipment that was returned containing TENORM.
- For KinderMorgan CO2, SC&A provided consulting services involving
a NORM baseline assessment along the path of a new 250-mile-long pipeline.
- For Boardwalk Pipelines, SC&A provided consulting services regarding regulatory
compliance and worker protection for two gas fracking facilities and numerous substations
located in the Gulf States region.
- For Chesapeake Energy, our experts provide consulting services on the transportation
of U.S. Department of Transportation-regulated TENORM scales in equipment and pipe.
- SC&A provides health sciences and risk
assessment consulting to a range of clients.