NOW AVAILABLE 24/7!
Our popular NORM/TENORM Awareness course
is now available in a 2-hour online U.S. version for individual or bulk purchase.
And Coming Soon: An International version that meets
the minimum IAEA training requirements for oil and gas industry workers.
SC&A’s subject-matter expertise and communications
experience combine to meet our clients’ training needs.
- Pre-event surveys to assess expectations and
identify training needs
- Multimedia presentations
- Online training
- Seminars and workshops
- Multi-day conferences
- User manuals
- Meeting logistics
- For the Ohio Environmental Education Fund, SC&A
developed and presented a multimedia webinar and classroom
training program on the federal greenhouse gas reporting rule.
The program received an Honorable Mention from the Ohio EPA
for outreach programs to the regulated community.
- For the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office
of Radiation and Indoor Air, SC&A helped develop, plan,
and deliver day-long workshops for employees of the Navajo tribal
water systems on radiation and radiation protection at water plants
in the Navajo Nation.
- For EPA, SC&A developed an e-learning orientation program
for new members of the EPA Radiological Emergency Response Team,
including knowledge assessments.
- For the Society of American Military Engineers, the New Jersey
Emergency Planning Association, and police chiefs in New York State,
among others, SC&A developed and provides a free, 2-hour nuclear
incident awareness course for first responders.
- For private clients, SC&A developed and taught six 1-day
seminars for environmental management professionals on environmental
chemistry, quality control, and risk assessment for hazardous substances.
- On behalf of EPA and the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission,
SC&A developed and delivered practical training on the use of the
federal Multi-Agency Radiation Survey and Site Investigation Manual (MARSSIM).